Thursday, October 17, 2013

Shivers

Reading up on some of my previous posts, and I stumbled upon this:

"Hello,

I've been waiting for so long, for you, just waiting oh-so-patiently for your arrival. 
In the dark, and in the light, in the rain, and in the sun. 
From the day you were born, for every breathe you take, I stand so silently, watching you as you age. 
Every tear your cried, every laughter, I have been there for you, your faithful companion. 
Sometimes, you do remember me, through reminders all around. 
The fear in your eyes, why is it there? Are you so attached to this place that you fear my arrival? 
Be reminded my young friend, this is merely a temporary abode. 
I will come for you, swiftly,  painfully or otherwise, you decide.
For no matter what, it is the Inevitable. 

Till we meet my friend, farewell and may we meet embracing, 
peace be upon You"

This was written years back.

______________________________________


Today, I realized why I am in love with knowledge. It is an exquisite feeling to know that in this Universe, there is a Grand Design, and here you are, bearing witness to the ubiquity of :

His design, His rules, His laws, His supremacy and His knowledge.

I was truly ecstatic. It shook me to my core and gave me goosebumps.

MasyAllah.
Rabbi dzidni Ilma war zuqni Fahma.
"O Allah, grant me Knowledge and Understanding"

No comments: