Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I'm supposed to be studying on the three main biological molecules in our body, enzymes and the enclosure of cells, but nahh, I think I'd rather blog, more engaging for my mind. Anyway I'll study while I'm in the bus and during breaks. Hopefully that'll suffice, lol.

I believe I have announced this before, but who cares

THERE'LL BE AN MCS PERFORMANCE THIS 25th APRIL THAT'LL INVOLVE A NUMBER OF JC'S IN A COMPETITION THATS GOING TO BE HELD AT my SCHOOL AND I'M PART OF IT, JUST LOOK FOR A POSTER ON FACEBOOK BY SEARCHING "SEMARAK TEMASEK"

there you go.

What is Time? That was the question that the people in KI had to write an 800 word essay on. A question worth pondering don't you think? Or not at all. Well, thats KI for you! A wise man once told me the physics behind how we exist eternally in the afterlife, and to keep it a secret. What an interesting night that was. Trust me, I'm not joking when it actually made sense when explained with Physics terms.

I think KI's quite cool, especially the topics and ideas that it revolves around. I think my exact words if I were beside you now would be :

"Its like something that makes you go Ohhh but secretly in your head you're saying What the Eff?!"

No comments: