Wednesday, March 12, 2008

thhcraeeebmeohnttyhbsehzaeseprabsaseeedkli
dtasmanfogunritpipiimlesis
hhe










this year is soooo gonna go by super damn freaking fast
i dont know what to blog about, thought of stupid ways to encrypt words lol
hence, how this began. its just like playing with numbers, just substituting them with alphabets.

damn, nature has its ways to really survive. it is a LAW of nature that the male always goes first, and that males are somehow easily manipulated by the opposite sex due to some urges. really! lol

i believe that i am a jumble of contradictions living harmoniously in one entity. objibbbb

nownow, 7 things that you guys do not know about me, i dont care who does this, its fun x)

-

ONE1- In primary one, i tore off the wings of a butterfly and ate them. HAHA! i was primary one!

2II- I used to be afraid of the wind, it whispers to me. haha

3THRE3- Theres something LIKE a birthmark on the whole top of my chest which looks like africa. HAH!

4OUR- My drawings always have two ways to look at them, two meanings.

FiVe- I have a godfamily somewhere in Malaysia.

SIX6- Death is always lingering in my mind and I think about it constantly. haha

SE7EN- I know of somethings that are not supposed to be known. HAHA! how vague x)

No comments: