Saturday, November 25, 2006

sheesh. woke up this morning with a headache.
its been a seriously long time since i last blogged eh.
well, first of all. cos im lazy to do so.
secondly, the holidays got nothing much happening.
movies. go out. movies. bahh

just yesterday watched happy feet with some guys
man, dont judge a book by its cover.that movie was quite good
eh to imagine, muhammad who havent even watched it said it was lousy.
-.-

cool show, short cute furry penguins. x)
and some cool songs in it. tap the feet!
yeahh, its all good
and somemore, im going to escape this monday!
its having a promotion ah.
price $6, from th normal $10 :D

i hate runny noses. keeps me sniffing. so bloody irritating
then sometimes, you know, it leaks. xP
disgusting, yes. uncomfortable, very.

lol, currently using my mum's laptop now,
my bros on the other side playing diablo 2 heh.
wooo, sometime ard next month my new laptops arriving!
my birthday gift from my parents.
THANKS MUM AND DAD! :DD

and then, my dad just bought these freaking huge sub woofers for the comp!
damn its big! whoosh. like the ones you see in PIMP MY RIDE ones. :)
very nice colour black and white.

somehow this is very peculiar for me, and th people around me
im going to secondary three next year right. long pants and all.
but then.. my voice hasn't broken, my apples not yet fruiting. xD
and LOOK! my legs have little! SHORT! hair. x)
late bloomer eh? just wait till next year ok?

with regards.
cya!

No comments: