Friday, September 29, 2006

hohohoho! been a long time huh, well

its beeen a nice cold afternoon!
i slept all the way until 1.30pm
whoosh. now my eyes have big dark rings under them
i look like zombies. with hair all standing up
just like the dragonball z people when they powerup x)

phew, this whole didnt puke or anything
actually, i feel rather angelic for the week
except the time when i slept in english class
ISH! nobody woke me up sia! or i didnt feel them
only when ms soh shouted " AHMED!! " then i woke up
i asked if anyone attempted to wake me up, yeap they did
the person beside me, guan hong, she knocked on my tabled,
shouted my name, proded me while gerald kicked my chair. lol
been rather sleepy for the week.

oh mann... i just realized the real exam, as in the papers,
are next week! ishh. monday must start revising in the morn'
even liye has her timetable! good luck getting first! =D
cant wait! woohoo! exams, are just a hurdle. after that,
theres the oasis. holiday! haha! must jump real high =)

been hearing quite a few rantings about people nowadays.
hmm. we'll just wait and see...

okaypeople!itendsherefornow.gotogoandgo=)
byebyeandGOODLUCKforyourENDOFYEARexamsyea?

No comments: