Wednesday, July 05, 2006

lol heres a poem i wrote during sec 1 literature class. how gay

Dear Mom and Dad,
I have went to the blue heavens and touched the face of God.
I have went up the infinite blue and crossed the border of Earth.
My happiness, undescribable. The Sky, my playground, where I turned around,
Swung and zoomed down. My excitement reaching its climax as i swooped down to Earth
And flew up to reach the Sun. My engine rumbling as I turned and did acrobats in
My playground. I flew to where no eagle or lark could ever fly to and I flew to
Endless halls of air. I did everything you did not but I also did them for you.
Clouds vanishing past me, as I thought how you would feel if you were me.
The pride and exhiliration which im addicted to will never stop,
Until my aged bones start to hollow through. And this is how I fly,
Whenever I think about father you and the unforgettables I had in the sky of blue.

haha. more of a letter ah. arghh! busy busy

sets; a statement of numbers and figures written in greek. =)

No comments: