Wednesday, December 21, 2005

a day at the beach, hah!

In the morning woke up at 10. Switched on comp and built an empire. Talked to sick girl. lol
By 3 pm me and my bro got bored so decided to go cycling. Cycle cycle cycle and finally end up at Paris Beach. First thing we did was went to a particularly small maze with our bikes. In the middle was this tall metal pole with vandalism on it. Some drawings were vicious. Then we went to the beach and went to the waterbreaker . im went up and immediate went down. Oww.. pants all covered in sand.. My bro didnt crashed down like me..He's using a mountain bike..After that we went to the beach. drew somethings on the sand such. Funny man! Then took pictures of us being crazy. Made handicapped footprints lol.

Then went to the playground LOL! Got this big spiderweb thingy. So we climbed. It was a bit scary at the top but definitely a good feeling. Then we challenged who would reach the top and the corners first. Duh of course my bro would win. He's sec. 3 and he's CCA is soccer. After all that mumbo jumbo, we went to the SWINGS. I Like SWINGS. The fast, windy feeling. wooo..

After all that, we went to White Sands Mall to wash our feet and eat/drink. I tried like an idiot cupping water in my hands then splashing the little water on my feet. worthless hah. So finally decided to put my feet in the sink. I looked like and idiot but it was definitely effective! lol. Went to Mcdonalds and bought food. My bro then showed me the jacket he had always wanted to buy. It was nice but the price tag was ugly. =). Then went to courts to see the marvellous computers there. We were going there as if to buy things with only $2 plus . Nyehh. My bro got high looking at the computers so decided to go to library. 2 mins there then woosh we were gone.

Rode from White Sands to central Paris. Did nothing there and went home. We came back at 5 pm. 2 hours of Great Fun. ahhh priceless.

No comments: